This listing is for the SUBLIMATION transfer ONLY! You will NOT receive a shirt in the mail, only the transfer itself. Shirts are shown simply to give you an idea of what the transfer will look like once you have applied it to a sublimation blank.
----> WE DO NOT ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES!!! No exceptions. Please be sure your order is correct before processing your order!
----> The transfers will NOT have a watermark, they will come ready to press!
----> We do send pressing instructions with each order.
-----> PRODUCTION time for Sublimation Transfers:
Sublimation Transfers typically ship in 3-5 business days. Any changes to this will be posted directly to the website.
***Please be aware that certain things can and will influence production time. We do our best to avoid these situations and adhere to the current production time stated but please be aware that this may not always be the case and we reserve the right to change the production time without notice. We understand that you have customers waiting on the items as well so we do our very best to get them out in a timely and efficient manner. Thank you!
----> SHIPPING OPTIONS chosen at checkout.
***Choosing UPGRADED shipping at checkout only speeds up the time it takes the postal service to deliver your package, it does NOT speed up the production time!
SIZE OPTIONS: Designs are printed PROPORTIONATE on the paper sizes. Example: A square design in Adult Size would be 8" at its largest side because the paper size is 8.5" wide. Please be aware of this when placing your orders and knowing what the actual design size will be.
Infant (4-5" at longest side)
Toddler (6-7" at longest side)
Youth (8-9” printed proportionate on 8.5x11” paper size)
Adult (10-11" printed proportionate on 8.5x11" paper size)
Adult Large (12-15" printed proportionate on 13x19" paper size)
***SHEETS MAY BE CUT INTO SMALLER SEPARATE DESIGNS FOR SHIPPING PURPOSES***
SUBLIMATION TRANSFER INFORMATION:
- We use the highest quality sublimation printer inks and paper. They have been tested and proven to provide the best quality prints onto sublimation materials when applied properly. Please message us with any questions you may have!
- Sublimation transfers use a specific type of ink that is fused into the fabric of your polyester material when heat pressed
.- They are NOT vinyl therefore they will not have a texture to the image, peel or crack.
- Sublimation transfers MUST be pressed onto materials that are at least 50% polyester. Pressing onto 100% polyester materials will absorb the most ink from the transfer making the image to most "colorful". Pressing onto 60% or less polyester materials will make the image have a vintage or faded look. We recommend using 100% polyester white materials.
- Sublimation transfers MUST be heat pressed using an actual heat press (not iron) on the material using high pressure, 400 degrees, and for 60 seconds.
- The transfers MUST be pressed onto light colored materials such as white. You cannot press onto dark colors or black because the color will not show up.
- Sublimation transfers will have a lighter and faded look to them until actually pressed onto the material. The heat application is what makes the colors come out.
- WHITE colors do not print with sublimation. Therefore, if there is any white color on the design, it will end up being the color of the material you press it on. Example: A horse image with a white face pressed on a grey shirt. The horses face would be the grey shirt color, NOT white. It is recommended to use these images on white shirts to attain the same "look" to the design.
- Actual product colors MAY vary slightly from display photo due to device display capabilities and monitor settings. Every print is different and has different color variations, especially in the watercolor graphics. Please be aware of this before purchase as we DO NOT accept returns or exchanges for our products.
- We are not responsible for transfers that are pressed incorrectly. Please make sure you are using the correct material, color, and press settings prior to pressing your transfer.
HEAT PRESS INSTRUCTIONS:
- 390 degrees
- Medium-High pressure
- Place a piece of parchment or butcher paper in between front and back of garment
- Pre-press garment 7 seconds
- Position Sublimation Transfer
- Place another piece of parchment or butcher paper overtop of sublimation transfer
- Press 60 seconds
- HOT peel
---> NOTE: Each heat press is different. I recommend testing your press at different pressure/temperature/time settings to determine the best press for you!
We offer UNLIMITED COMMERCIAL USE of our transfers! No credit required but always appreciated!
Below are our terms of service:
- You may use this transfer for an unlimited amount of personal or small business use projects.
- You may NOT resell the transfer as is; you MUST add the transfer to a physical product before sale. EX: Shirt, tote bag, can cooler, etc.
- You may NOT share the design, or transfer as is.
- Under NO circumstances may you alter or modify the design, or transfer.
We believe in community over competition and want to help you make your small business successful by providing UNLIMITED COMMERCIAL USE of our transfers!
As always, if you have any questions or are looking for a specific design, please send us an email to email@example.com and we can certainly help you with that!
By placing your order with Just Beachy Designs LLC, we assume you have taken the time to read our current production and shipping times as well as our policies and procedures and agree to abide by the policies and procedures.
Copyright @2021 Just Beachy Designs, LLC